Making the agate for the center of the necklace is really easy, and honestly, it's the hardest part of creating the necklace. Making the rest of the necklace only requires basic jewelry-making techniques that even the beginner jewelry maker can do.
Monday, August 3, 2015
Saturday, August 1, 2015
This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for supporting Pitter & Glink!
Friday, July 31, 2015
Now it's time to check out some tasty recipes!
Monday, July 27, 2015
Friday, July 24, 2015
Monday, July 20, 2015
- 1 pack of Gold Alphabet Stickers
- 6 Crayola Twistable Crayons
- 1 Moleskine Notebook Hand-painted & Hand-lettered by Me
- 7 Hand-embellished Paper Clips
- 60+ Paper Punched Tabs of Various Colors & Patterns
- Assorted Paper Tags & Cut-outs