- 8 oz. Cream Cheese (softened)
- 8 oz. Sharp Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 8 oz. Smoked Gouda (shredded)
- 12 oz. Jar of Roasted Red Peppers (diced)
- Three Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- One Tablespoon of Liquid from Red Peppers
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Sea Salt
Use a mixer to combine the softened cream cheese with the mayo, roasted red pepper liquid, salt and pepper. (I just eyeball the salt and pepper.) Use a stand mixer with a paddle attachment or a sturdy wooden spoon to mix the cheddar and smoked gouda cheese a little at the time with the cream cheese and mayo mixture. Last, mix in the diced pimentos.
Recipe adapted from Damaris Phillips's Grilled Pimento Cheese Sandwich Recipe.